Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skrap

MAFT vs. SAFC

8 posts in this topic

Wich do you guys think would be better for a turbo set up?? I dont need both of them correct? Wich one has more tuning cabability?

I have been running on a SAFC since I turbo'ed my car back in 05...its been 4 years and I haven't had a issue with it. I have messed with several settings and have felt the car run differently. MAFT advantage is that you will be able to vent the BOV to the atmosphere with no issue and improved throttle response. A MAFT would be more beneficial with a bigger turbo setup IMO.

?This may a little off topic and I did see post on other sites about this but does anyone have an actual 97-98 pinout diagram or chart. I cant find my manual and hope someone could save me 25 buck. Thanks

?This may a little off topic and I did see post on other sites about this but does anyone have an actual 97-98 pinout diagram or chart. I cant find my manual and hope someone could save me 25 buck. Thanks
Should of got with me 1st bro....I believe I have it in my mitsubishi manual book. Let me know if you still need it. 8-)