Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SPD_FRK

Dyno Leaders

101 posts in this topic

Here you can find GT's dyno leaders. Please be sure to have a picture, or scanned image of your dyno sheet with output numbers (keeps everything 100% legit). In addition to this, please make note of either 4 cyl, V6, N/a, or Forced Induction.

*Ranking will be based on WHP + WTQ = Total

4Cylinder N/A

1. GalantTuner10: (4g64) 117.9 whp & 122.9 wtq (7G Galant)

4 Cylinder Forced Induction (SOHC setup)

1. Greddy: (4G64t) 327whp & 308wtq @ 21psi (8g Galant)
  2. Ivory8g:(4g64t) 295 whp & 318 wtq @ 17psi (8g Galant)

4 Cylinder Forced Induction (DOHC setup)

1. 4G63Lover  (4G64t) 400whp & 347wtq @23.5 psi (8g Galant)
  2. Phizzalot (4G64t) 327whp and 311wtq (7g Galant GS)

V6 N/A

1. Machvali: 243 whp & 250 wtq (8g Galant)
  2. m-rod: (6g75) 233 whp & 252 wtq (8g Galant)
  3. boostzealot: (Stroked 6G75) 241 whp & 239 wtq (8g Galant)
  4. Autoxgalant72 (6G72) 214 whp & 224 wtq (8g Galant)
  5. beam514: (6g74) 169.3 whp & 184.9 wtq (8g Galant)

V6 Forced Induction

1. Mante: (6a12tt) 368.93 awhp & 365.18 awtq (8g Galant VR4)
  2. Goku:(6a12tt) 309 atwhp 322 atwtq @ 14.5PSI (7g Galant VR4)
  3. Keith6110: (6g74t) 3.5L at 6psi 315whp/303wtq (8g Galant)

168HP.jpg

untuned 6G74, with all 3 catalytic converters

Stock exhaust piping, except for a Magnaflow muffler

Stock intake pipe with a K&N cone filter

Automatic Transmission

I have yet to get it dyno'd with the 5-speed. Tuning will be by me soon.

IMG_0915-2.jpg

horrible sheet picture buuuuuut 223.6 whp and 285.1 wtq @ 10lbs barely being touched

pte 6031

evo/dsm piping

dsm tubular manifold

mishimoto intercooler

greddy emanage blue

2.5" turbo back exhaust

Updated the original thread so we can start documenting the numbers. Anybody else have a dyno sheet to put up here?

241 whp/ 239 wtq

stock 06 galant cams

fidanza cam gears set at 0*

Xcessive intake mani

Q45 TB

stock 06 galant injectors

stock non mivec pistons

74 rods

75 crank

slightly ported 06 galant heads w/RPW NA springs

my own longtubes

modded Greddy TiC exhaust

5 spd conversion

Spec Stage 2/ Fidanza lightweight flywheel

no tune on 00 galant ecu

DSCN3241_2.JPG

DSCN3242.JPG

Thanks Bj!

So far we only have one 4cyl posted up, would be nice to see others though. All of this information is great documentation for our members to see some results of what you all are building.

Updated the leader board, Machvali if you have any engine modifications please edit your post to show that (headers, intake, exhaust, etc...)

megan shorties, custom 3" exhaust, no cats and a stock intake pipe w/ resonator removed and cone filter on the end of the MAF. Tuned

since this is a drama free forum i know no one will think that im whinning about not having the top spot anymore on the leader board, but i just want to make the playing field a bit more level, Machvali, please post numbers that you get from an actual eddy current dyno or the like. VDR has been known to make things look "swayed" with just certain measurements being altered. the reason i didnt post my VDR graph is because it said i made 278whp and 284wtq and i didnt think that was fair considering we didnt have all the parameters just perfect. thanks and i hope my request isnt met with any haste to fast decision or judgement. but either way, sick effing numbers!

from the looks of it, I really need to get my car running and tuned.

Once I install the new clutch in Grim...i will take Marcs leader standing

Or

I can just get the GVR4 running and be a sure winner :P I keed I keed Marc

so my buddy's shop had a dyno day and i wanted some stock 4 cylinder NA numbers so here we go

4G64 SOHC

SRI and catback exhaust

photo-12.jpgphoto-10.jpg

just noticed that i missed it saying 122.9 for tq so its actually 117.9 hp/122.9 tq and i must also note this was on a dyno that doesnt give those fluffy number like some so this is what its really making.

Nice^  Wish I knew some one with a dyno =/  I'd love to get some numbers.

luckily my buddy is 10 minutes away from me and does dyno days for 40 bucks and even regular dyno sessions just for pulls with a/f ratio are 65 bucks. i wish we could get enough interest as i could have him set up adyno day for us.

luckily my buddy is 10 minutes away from me and does dyno days for 40 bucks and even regular dyno sessions just for pulls with a/f ratio are 65 bucks. i wish we could get enough interest as i could have him set up adyno day for us.

I would go!

i want my spot in the 4 cylinder NA please!!! lol

i feel kind of bad that if i were to dyno my car i'd be at or near the top. and i still have minor mods. my friend just did his impreza. i'll have to ask him where.

ok. asked him where. i guess someone he met from the subi forum has more money than he knows what to do with and has his own garage.

i may be putting some numbers up soon just to see where i stand without headers and a tune.

honestly, dyno your car, if you haven't gotten headers yet, then you should be in the 240-260 whp range, I'm happy the UTI by me allows people to come in an dyno there cars for free (but only for one run, no dyno tuning is allowed for those that aren't students), I should go over there and see how much power my car is pushing at the wheels

even if your towards the top, this says something about how strong and powerful the MIVEC 6g75's are, I'd personally like to see what your car can do, if memory serves, one of Car&Driver's review of the Ralliart contained the words 'the engine rumbles like a small block'

well the numbers should be close to the auto eclipse. but i dont know those off hand. i know mine kicks a hell of a lot harder than my girlfriend's stock ralliart. and im just now realizing ive never taken the time to make a member thread on here. i'll do that now.

i want my spot in the 4 cylinder NA please!!! lol

Sorry it took forrrrrrever to get you on the list man. It is updated now and you are on top of the list for 4 Cyl N/A now