kazan0va17

Hai

16 posts in this topic

How goes it everybody, My name's Alex. I'm 20 living in Northeast PA, Milford precisely (unfortunately). I've been a Mitsubishi and BMW fan for quite some time. As far as Mitsubishi was concerned I really liked the 3kGT, up until the times I drove them when I went to buy my car. Though they were quite stylist, they were simply just heavy as hell....Had a bit of power but lacked appeal to me, as well as the fact they would own my insurance monthly. So in December 09 in Central Jersey I had found a great clean 95 Galant. Original owners that had kept it in the family and kept every single receipt for the car, which my dad had somehow lost in the getting of the car from Jersey to PA...but eh. Since buying the car being that it was my first quite a bit of maintanence and different things have been taught to me. (Struts, Battery, Water Pump, Radiator, Wheels, and even a Fast and the furious style 900 degree spin last winter that definitely could've killed me.

When an accord in a decent amount of snow and ice came at me Chicken style at around 3am, and me having the balls to go head to head and making him dip out of my lane and kept driving. stupidly I had touched the accelerator and hit a patch of black ice and the car just violently spun 2 complete 360s and a 180 into a ditch, only managing to pop my driver side tires. When it was all said and done, at the point where I realized what had just happened, I gt out of the car and looked for damage. None, then was like wait...and said aloud something along the lines of"Am i okay? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" at the time nothing was wrong so i kept driving and then the next morning going to work realized my tires were shot.

Anyway, I'm here now and I have a sick story to show for it. There's a lot I want to do to my car, but for lack of money(7.25 an hr sucks) can't be done til around xmas time when I can get ridiculous overtime, so for the time being, came to look around, get some ideas, learn a bit, and meet some good people. SUP

The Car:

Day I got it home:266641_10150312545789744_777339743_9319074_7290856_o.jpg

After a nice buff: [img width=800 height=600] 258199_10150271185234744_777339743_89638

268075_10150312501569744_777339743_9318322_2383160_n.jpg

281820_10150312500259744_777339743_9318305_391502_n.jpg

Northeast PA member!  I'm from Starlight PA if you know where that is, if not scranton and honesdale are both southwest of me =)

Anyway, welcome to GT

Keith we are both DEFINITELY friends with Tasia on facebook lmao....went to post on her wall and i saw the 8g and was like wut. car looks sexy :D thanks for the welcome ;D

Keith we are both DEFINITELY friends with Tasia on facebook lmao....went to post on her wall and i saw the 8g and was like wut. car looks sexy :D thanks for the welcome ;D

Lol! Thanks +  Yes.  I went to high school with her =)

Nah, I don't plan on it.  I don't really like how my car drives right now so lol.

Ahhh :| i took off work for it so if you do end up going give me a shout  ;D

Welcome to GT...happy to have you part of this community. Glad to see another 7th gen owner too.

Awsome story about your 7g...its always cool to read some history about a owner and their car.

The car looks great...got eventual goals with the galant?

Welcome to GT...happy to have you part of this community. Glad to see another 7th gen owner too.

Awsome story about your 7g...its always cool to read some history about a owner and their car.

The car looks great...got eventual goals with the galant?

Well originally I wanted to do the 4g swap, 5speed swap, some nice nice rims with a lip , lower it, etc, etc, but when my sister turns 16 in a year and a half i already had promised it to my sister so maybe I'll save some money and invest in a 7g thats already a 5speed...or just get an evo..preferrably the viii. regardless when she gets a job i'll steer her in the right direction and maybe we could hit up shows together lol make it a family thing  8)

Nice!

Evos are nice and great vehicles out of the box...problem is with a person like me, i like to have something different. Thats what is awsome about a 7g...its a overlooked car with tons of potential.

Its up to you really...hope you find a 5speed 7g though. :)

Nice!

Evos are nice and great vehicles out of the box...problem is with a person like me, i like to have something different. Thats what is awsome about a 7g...its a overlooked car with tons of potential.

Its up to you really...hope you find a 5speed 7g though. :)

Agreed, I feel the same!  That's why I didn't just decide to keep the gsx for myself.  Everyone mods eclipses.