Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Proto

We have moved!

13 posts in this topic

After years of problems with our old web hosting provider I finally decided to move GT to a new provider.  The migration process was mostly unnoticed by most members and staff. Hopefully with the new provider this will alleviate the slow loading times, lost databases, the site being unreachable for more than a few hours, and numerous other problems which GT had suffered from in the past. If you are experience any problems please clear your internet cache and cookies. Thank you to the staff and members who have been supportive of Galant Tuners and myself over the years.

Any questions, problems, or concerns regarding the move please post in this thread.

Very huge speed increase I have personally noticed!  I hope this is a more permanent change Reggie, good choice!

x2

When trying to re-upload my Avatar i get an error:

An Error Has Occurred!

The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.

When trying to re-upload my Avatar i get an error:

An Error Has Occurred!

The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.

The patch to which the files were being upload was wrong, corrected this error.

speaking of errors, is it just me or is the chat inop right now?

also, has anybody had problems receiving pm's?

There have been no problems with PM's. The chat was had some issues I had to work out, it's back online now.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0